Diane Rother has been working in the holistic health field since the mid 1980’s. Her knowledge base includes a wide range of modalities and Diane’s outlook on holistic health encompasses mind/body/spirit; working with the person as a whole.
Training and Education: Diane Rother, C.M.T., C.C.T., PH.D.
- Graduate: Northern Lights School of Massage Therapy, Certified Massage Therapist (C.M.T.), Member of the American Massage Therapy Association
- Training: Intermediate Level Study: Jin Shin Do Acupressure, Jin Shin Do Foundation
- Graduate: Ph.D., Philosophy of Nutrition, Clayton College of Natural Healing, Birmingham, Alabama
- Training: Electro Dermal Screening, Biomeridian, Salt lake City, Utah
- Certified: Biofeedback and Homeopathic Consultant, Academy of Applied Quantum Biotechnologies
- Certified: Clinical Thermograhpher (C.C.T), Meditherm, Inc., Forth Myers, Florida
- Reconnective Healer Levels I, II, III, Seminar, St. Paul, MN
- Advanced Clinical Thermographer Conferences, Durham, North Carolina, and Fort Myers, Florida