Benefits of Thermography:  BREAST

All women can benefit from Thermography Breast Screening.  It is especially useful for women between the ages of 30 to 50 whose denser breast tissue makes it more difficult for mammography to be effective.  It is also beneficial for women of all ages who are unable to undergo routine mammography, such as women with breast implants, radical mastectomies, and other health issues.  Thermography can also provide a ‘clinical marker’ to a medical doctor showing specific areas of the breast which need further evaluation.

Thermography, besides being non-invasive and painless, offers early detection of any physiological changes that are a part of breast pathology.  Thermography will often show changes in the breast 5 to 10 years before a mammogram will spot anything.  This often gives the client an opportunity and time to make changes in lifestyle and nutrition to improve breast and general health.  Consider the fact that only 25% of all breast cancers are genetically related.  That leaves 75% of breast cancer related to our environment.  If we can see through thermography how our environment is affecting us, we can then choose to change the cause(s).

Breast Thermography scans completed yearly offers us insight on changes we may need to balance overall health.  This includes hormonal, thyroid, and heart health.

Breast Thermography is also a safe non-invasive means to monitor breast lumps, breast inflammation, breast pain, fibrocystic / dense breasts, and cystic breasts.

Paying attention to our breast health often leads to improved health overall as seen in the scans below:

 

BENEFITS OF THERMOGRAPHY:  GENERAL BODY

Thermography can be used as a non-invasive test to monitor the health of other areas of the body.  The thermography scans can then be used as an aid for diagnosis and prognosis. Thermography is also useful as a way to monitor the progress of any therapy being done.  Thermography can be of benefit in any of the following conditions:

  • Altered Ambulatory Kinetics
  • Altered Biokinetics
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Biomechanical Impropriety
  • Brachial Plexus Injury
  • Breast Health Monitoring
  • Bursitis
  • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Causalgia
  • Compartment Syndromes
  • Cord Pain/Injury
  • Deep Vascular Disease
  • Dental Health Monitoring
  • Disc Disease
  • Disc Syndrome
  • Dystrophy
  • External Carotid Insuffiency
  • Facet Syndromes
  • Headache Evaluation
  • Herniated Disc
  • Herniated Nucleus Pulposis
  • Hyperextension Injury
  • Hyperflexion Injury
  • Inflammatory Disease
  • Internal Carotid Insuffiency
  • Infectious Disease (Shingles, Leprosy)
  • Lumbosacral Plexus Injury
  • Ligament Tear
  • Lower Motor Neuron Disease
  • Lupus
  • Median Nerve Neuropathy
  • Morton’s Neuroma
  • Muscle Tear
  • Musculoligamentous Spasm
  • Nerve Root Irritation
  • Nerve Stretch Injury
  • Nerve Trauma
  • Neuropathy
  • Neurovascular Compression
  • Neuralgia
  • Neuritis
  • Meoplasia (Melanoma, Squamous Cell,  Basal)
  • Nutritional Disease (Alcoholism, Diabetes)
  • Peripheral Nerve Injury
  • Peripheral Axon Disease
  • Raynaud’s
  • Referred Pain Syndrome
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Ruptured Disc
  • Soft Tissue Injury
  • Sprain/Strain
  • Stroke Screening
  • Sensory Loss
  • Sensory Nerve Abnormality
  • Superficial Vascular Disease
  • Skin Abnormalities
  • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
  • Trigger Points
  • TMJ Dysfunction
  • Tendonitis
  • Ulnar Nerve Entrapment
  • Whiplash